- What is Self Harm and what causes it
- How to support young people who present with Self Harm in school
Resources supplied with the kind permission of our friends at the charity Young Minds.
- OCC - Self harm Guidelines for staff within school and residential settings in Oxfordshire.
- Young Minds - No Harm Done, recognising and responding to self harm.
- On Edge is a resource pack for teachers and other practitioners working with young people. It comprises four lesson plans designed to give pupils a rounded view of self-harm and the support available. The resources can be downloaded free of charge here.
- Using reintegration timetables - information for Oxfordshire Schools.
- ‘Oxfordshire Risk Assessment for Pupil / Student Behaviour' to the Anxiety course materials section.